The terms and conditions contain important information.
1. Everything on this site, from the photographs and graphics to the text of these terms, is either owned by us or used by us with someone else’s permission. By using our site, you will not obtain any rights to any of the materials on our site.
2. You are not allowed to copy or use anything on our site for any other purpose, such as any business or commercial use. In addition, you are not allowed to modify, distribute or re-post anything on our site for any purpose at all.
3. Crown & Country Magazine provides this website “as is” and gives no guarentees to performance on your respective device. In particular, we give no guarantee as to the quality of our site, its ﬁtness for any particular purpose, or the level of skill and care used by us in making it available to you. Any terms of this nature which may be implied automatically by law are excluded (to the extent legally permitted). Providing the site “as if” means that:-
* Although we try to make sure that everything on our site is accurate, we can’t promise you that it is or take responsibility if it isn’t – you use our site at your own risk.
* It is your responsibility to make sure that you have the right equipment to use our site and screen out anything that may damage it.
* While you’re welcome to visit our site whenever you choose, we can’t guarantee that the site will always be available or will operate without interruptions.
4. If you suffer any loss, damage, or expense as a result of visiting or using our site, you will not have any claim against us or anyone who helped us to put together the site or contributed to it. We have no legal liability to you in respect of any such loss, damage, or expense.
6. You may notice that we have links on our site to other sites which we think you may want to visit. We don’t vet these sites to make sure there is nothing in them that will offend you and we have no control over the content of linked sites, so remember that we can’t be responsible for what you ﬁnd there.
7. We suggest that you look through these terms as often as you can, as we will update them as and when we think it’s necessary.
10. In the event of any dispute between us, these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom and heard before the Courts of the United Kingdom.
This site is owned and operated by Crown & Country Magazine. If you want to ask us anything about these terms or have any comments or complaints on or about our site, please e-mail us at email@example.com Copyright © Crown & Country Magazine 2021. All rights reserved.